The following general terms and conditions apply however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms And Conditions sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms And Conditions shown below.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by luxuryindiatrip.com
- com has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation; however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & any local tour operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our website are made by luxuryindiatrip.com only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- com does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Rates and Price Variations:
luxuryindiatrip.com reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by wholesalers or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking which may result in cancellation fees. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
50 % at the time of confirmation of your trip
30% to be paid 60 days prior to your arrival in India/Nepal/Bhutan
Final Payment: 20% on arrival at the destination
Card Fees: Please note that a card fee will be applied automatically to credit card payment amounts:3 to 4 % (Varies)
Standard Cancellation Policy:
- Bookings cancelled 60 days prior to your arrival – $ 100 per person will be the cancellation fee + Any flight ticket cancellation charges
- Bookings cancelled inside 60 days - Non refundable
Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to the consultant handling the booking.
Special Cancellation Conditions:
Certain accommodation and tour products will apply additional cancellation charges. These cancellation conditions and costs are located under the pricing on the individual pages and will be clearly advised to you in writing at time of booking.
Amendment Fees: Any amendments made to confirmed bookings will incur a fee; bookings of a value up to $1,000 a fee of $25, bookings of a value over $1,000 a fee of $50. The fees are charged per amendment. This is in addition to any fees that may be levied by the supplier or airline.
Refunds: All refund requests must be in writing, and made direct to us. Claims must be made within 10 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. These must be claimed through your travel Insurance. A $50 processing fee applies to all approved refunds. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced.
Reporting of Incidents: Any abnormal incidents including injuries, service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to luxuryindiatrip.com during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
General Validity of Rates: Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
Currency: All rates are quoted in USD, or as otherwise indicated
- Bank Transfer
- Travel Online offers a secure server for your credit card payments.
It is extremely important that you take out Travel Insurance. It is ESSENTIAL that this insurance covers you for involuntary cancellation of your holiday including airfare(s).
Accommodation: Accommodation is as specified in the accommodation section of our tour proposal. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation of a similar standard in the case the accommodation operator overbooks their property or for any reason beyond our control.
Flights: Airfares show instant availability and fares at the time of quoting. It may change at the time of booking of flight tickets.
Check In / Check Out Times: These vary according to operator. Generally your check in & out time is 12:00 noon.
Accommodation Ratings: Accommodation Ratings are based on our own inspections and some in conjunction with existing ratings. Our ratings are for guidance only.
Group and Incentive Travel: As group and conference rates are specially contracted rates specific for that particular group, they have different terms and conditions to standard holidays. If you are booking a group or incentive, please ensure that these conditions are explained to you by luxuryindiatrip.com
All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Hotel room photographs (graphics) may not be specific to the actual room occupied. Maps are not to scale.
Quotations: All quotations are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposit received. Quotes are valid for 7 days from issue date.