Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. So, here you get to know about those 7 top places in India where you must visit once in your life. After knowing about those places you have to choose one from the list and pack your bag, so, let’s start.
Goa is just like that fever, which gets within you at least for a year and you are left with an indefinable emotion. This place gives you another energy level when once you visit here. In the twenties, we all want to visit Goa once because of beaches, churches, nightlife in Goa and many more things because Goa is one of the best holiday’s destinations in India.
Best Time to Visit: November to February
How to Reach:
- By Air – Dabolim Airport or Goa Airport is the main international airport in Goa
- By Train – Madgaon and Vasco-da-Gama are the main railway station in India
- By Road – Margao Bus Terminal, Kadamba Bus Terminal, Interstate Bus Terminal are the main bus station where you can easily connect. Madgaon and Vasco-da-Gama.
After this, there is a number of things which attracts the people and Like Fantastic Beach, Carnival, Watersport, Beach Shacks, Cheap Alcohol Portuguese Influence, Dolphin Spotting, Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Trace Parties, Headphone Parties, Sea Food, Casinos, Bike Rentals.
Mcleodganj is one of the best place in India for those who like hill stations, it calls the people who want to experience nature and it considers as one of the beautiful places in India. This is one of the loveliest places to visit in India, People choose these places for a campaign under billion of stars. Here you not go for just for fun Mcleodganj is the place where people collect the un-forgettable memories also. And there is no doubt that this place comes in top places to visit in India.
Best Time to visit: September to June
How to Reach:
- By Air – Gaggal Airport is the nearest Airport from Mcleodganj, located at a distance of only 10km from nearby Dharmshala.
- By Train – Pathankot railway station is located at a distance of 90 km from Mcleodganj.
- By Road– Mcleod Ganj Bus Stop is the bus stand in Mcleodganj.
After all this, there is a number of things which attracts you a lot like, Trekking, Kangra Fort, Bhagsu Falls, Namgyal Monastery, Dalai Lama Temple complex.
You understand about the beauty of Srinagar by this statement that if there is a heaven on earth it is only in Srinagar. By this, you can experience the beauty and charm of nature in Srinagar and it is one of the Best places in India.
Best time to visit: April to October
How to Reach
- By Air- Sheikh ul-Alam International Airport also known as Srinagar Airport is an international airport which is Srinagar Airport.
- By Train – Srinagar railway station or Nowgam railway station is a railway station of the city of Srinagar
- By Road– TRC Bus Station, JVC Bus Station, Bus Stand are the name of the bus station in Srinagar.
After this here people experience many things like Gulmarg, Pahalgam, Sonamarg, Verinag, Dal Lake, Hari Parbat.
Have fear of water, don’t want to swim then don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new thing, believe in yourself, Do what you love. Because Andaman is the place where you can experience that thing which you never experience in past, and for scuba lover, this place is a haven, and it is one of the famous tourist places in India.
Best time to visit: November to Mid May.
How to reach:
- By Air- Veer Savarkar International Airport also known as Port Blair Airport, is a customs airport located 2 km south of Port Blair and is the main airport of the Andaman and Nicobar Islands of India.
- By Train – Andaman Railways Station is the station of Andaman
- By Road– ATS/STS bus terminal in Andaman.
After this, there is a number of things which attracts you a lot like water activities, Trekking, Cellular jail, Sea-walking, Museum Trail, Island Hopping, Coral Reefs, Havelock Island.
5) Leh Ladakh
Leh Ladakh is in everyone destination list place to visit in India who loves traveling or bike because riding a bike on a crazy road is a completely different experience, which you don’t want to forget. Sleep on Desert Mountain makes you independent and increase your adventure.
Best time to visit: April to Mid- May, and Mid- September to Mid- October
How to Reach:
- By Air– Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport is an airport in Leh.
- By Train– Jammu Tawi Railway Station (700 km from Ladakh) is the nearest railway station. From here, you can make a cab or board a JKSRTC bus to Ladakh.
- By Road– The Most popular way to reach Ladakh is By road, traveler love to go to Ladakh by bike/car/jeep.
There is a number of things which you can experience: River Rafting, Camel Safari, Trekking, Jeep Safari, Mountain Biking.
Manali is one of the best Holidays Destination in India for travelers, and it is the heart of Himachal Pradesh. If you love nature, adventure, peace then has all.
Time to visit: October to February
How to Reach:
- By Air– The Nearest airport is Kullu- Manali
- By Train– Jogindernagar railway station is the nearest railway station
- By Road– You can easily reach Manali by road via private cab, Private Bus, Car and so on.
In Manali, you can visit Number of places like Bhrigu Lake, Rohtang pass, Solang valley, Great Himalayan National Park.
Udaipur is one of the best places to visit in India and it is called a Venice of the East, and if you have a list of best places to travel India, here you see some luxuries hotel, by which you get a clinch feeling even if it is a budget stay.
Best time to visit: September To March
How To Reach:
- By Air– Maharana Pratap Airport is an airport serving Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- By Train– Udaipur City railway station is a railway station located in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- By Road– By road, you can easily find buses and get a personal cab.
Here you get a number of things to explore city palace, Lake Pichola, Lake Palace, Jag Mandir, Jagdish Temple, Lake Fathesagar, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Bagore Ki Haveli.